Comment on page
- 1.Convert an image (max size: ~90KB) to a Base 64-encoded data URI (
data:image/png;base64,...) using a service like base64-image.de. The Ethscriptions protocol supports all data URIs but images work best.
- 3.Send a 0 eth transaction to the person you want to own the Ethscription with the hex data from (2) in the "Hex data" field
- 4.After a few moments it should appear on this site, provided someone hasn’t already Ethscribed the same data. Duplicate content is ignored!
- 1.Find the id of the Ethscription you want to transfer. An Ethscription’s id is the transaction hash of the transaction that created the Ethscription. It looks like this:
0xcdb372580242c1c1bbcd2914ddbdb609b33d2e2e163c6595e164cb4dc6665153. You can get this from Etherscan or from this site.
- 2.Send a 0 ETH transaction to the new proposed owner, including the Ethscription ID in the "Hex data" field.
- 3.After a few moments the Ethscription’s owner should update on this site, provided you were the owner of the Ethscription when you sent the transfer transaction. Unauthorized transfers are ignored.